Our Other Flights
Bears, Glaciers, Fishing, and More
- Scenic flight tours over glaciers, waterfalls, Kenai Fjords National Park, the Harding Icefield, and Prince William Sound,
- Air charters between Moose Pass and Lake Hood in Anchorage, or Prince William Sound, Homer, Talkeetna, and US Forest Service Cabins,
- Fly-in fishing for grayling and rainbow trout, and more, look at Scenic Mountain Air with a Cessna U-206 on floats.
- Flight tours over the Kenai Fjords National Park including the Harding Icefield, or fly along Prince William Sound,
- Watch for bears on the Kenai Peninsula,
- Air Charters between Seward and Anchorage, Kenai, Homer, Valdez, Cordova, Talkeetna, and Denali, and more. Look at Scenic Mountain Air at the Seward Airport.
If you’ve always dreamed of flying a bush plane in Alaska, stop dreaming and make it happen. We now have the Alaska Float Plane Safari for you. Maybe you have your SES rating or you don’t want to get one. And you don’t even need a certificate or a medical. Our new program is so you can be introduced into our world of Bush Flying in Alaska.